Friday, July 4, 2008

AWESOME FINDS

HAPPY 4th of JULY to ALL
and a prayerful thanks to our troops and their families here at home. God Bless America!



I am finally back after finishing up the end of the year things with the kids for school and selling our investment property. PHEW! I went 'junking' here & there over the past few weeks and the stars seemed perfectly aligned for me to find just the right little goodies to share in my shoppe. I have added new vintage paper parcels including the coveted sheet music (this time GERMAN BACH!) and it has very few words if any- just how we like it! Here is a sample:

I also added some sweet (and do I mean SWEET) new tags. I tried my hand at distressing these tags and though it took much of the day and a lot of 'ingredients' They smell divine- vanilla coffee and cinnamon are all around me as I type. Mmmmmmmm! I must say I think they turned out quite nicely. But they still needed something...how about a vintage millinery pink rosebud? What do you think?

Please take a second to leave me a note to let me know you were here. I love to see who has stopped in. Thanks for taking a peek. Have a safe & blessed 4th of July weekend!
~Melissa

1 comment:

hmmmm said...

Exquisitely fine... :)