Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Get to know your friends

Someone sent this to me today and I thought if I was going to take the time to answer ALL of the questions I would share it here, so here goes:

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends....

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15 am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? uh.....
4. What is your favorite TV show? I dont really love TV but I do like The Office
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? egg whites, feta and spinach omelette
6. What is your middle name? Carroll (its a family surname)
7. What food do you dislike? tuna, processed meats, anything with fake sugars like corn syrup or splenda
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? not much into music believe it or not
9. What kind of car do you drive? the Mom minivan
10. Favorite sandwich? meunster cheese & alfalfa sprouts with dill dressing on a wheat pita
11. What characteristic do you despise? selfishness
12. Favorite item of clothing? comfy pants
13. Favorite brand of clothing? I love the look of Ann Taylor though I have little occassion to buy from there right now- so I will go with Old Navy for me and for the kids :)
14. Favorite sport to watch? the kids playing Wii
15. Farthest place you are sending this? um....
16. What is your birthdate? March 1st
17. Are you a morning person or a night person? I think I am both.
18. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2
19. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My sister had a baby a week ago, My brother got married Saturday, my other sister is having a baby next week, my other sister is getting married in November. Open the gift giving floodgates!!!
20. What did you want to be when you were little? An attorney & a fashion designer
21. How are you today? I always feel lucky and blessed. I am still recovering from a minor setback in my recovery this past weekend so tired but happy to be on the mend. I know I am blessed as others do not have it so lucky.
22. What is your favorite flower? I like to grow hydrangeas but I really love those sage-y pink roses they have now- they look so vintage!
23. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 24th-my daughters birthday
24. What are you listening to right now? the rain
25. What is your favorite candy? The richer the better- truffles...or for a quick grab I love Take 5 & refrigerated Reeses PB cups
26. Pets? none!
27. Where would you retire to? Around my kids (if they'll have us!) and the ocean.
28. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 35th, my husband has a nice big party for me.
29. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? California or Hawaii
30. What was the last thing you ate? the apple bavarian i made this afternoon, yummmmm
31. Do you wish on stars? no, I pray
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? PINK
33. How is the weather right now? rainy rainy rainy
34. Favorite soft drink? pomegranate seltzer- i dont drink soda any more if I can help it...
35. What was your favorite toy as a child? my stuffed dogs Le Mutt & FiFi LaFemme (shut up) & my Barbies
36. Favorite restaurant? Seafood/Steak places or Italian
37. Real hair color? dirty blonde
38. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My mother
39. Summer or winter? Fall but if I have to choose then summer because we do fun stuff with the kids but winter is nice too....I cant decide!
40. Hugs or kisses? Hugs....kisses only if they are chocolate
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
42. Coffee or tea? Coffee-though I am trying to make more of an effort with the green tea
43. When was the last time you cried? I dont recall...
44. What is under your bed? my big luggage bags that I cant find a home for anywhere else
45. What are you afraid of? Something happening to one of my kids.
46. Salty or sweet? sweet- i hate salty!
47. How many keys on your key ring? just one
48. What did you do last night? Watched TV, packaged up my orders, went to bed early.
49. How many years at your current job? 6 as a full time mom, 5 with my business
50. How many towns have you lived in? 5
51. Do you make friends easily? I make acquaintances very easily
52. Favorite day of the week? when you stay home, they are all sort of the same :) but I guess Saturday- no lunches to make and no rushing about in the morning
53. What is the last book you read? I am reading The Shack right now.
54. How many siblings do you have? 3 sisters and 2 brothers...all younger :)
55. McCain or Obama? NOBAMA, Its McCain for me!
56. Who will reply first to this? WE'LL SEE!?!?
OK I have bared my soul (sort of) Feel free to post this on your blog with your answers- but be sure to stop back here to leve me a note to let me know so I can check it out!
Melissa

PS Dont forget to keep checking for new auctions to support Carol Decker:


No comments: