I've been tagged!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
What fun! Thanks to Heather Knitz at heatherknitzdesigns.blogspot.com
for tagging me!
1. I am terrified of heights
2. I am the oldest of 6 children
3. I love baking & cooking (fun recipes on Ellie Kreiger and www.stirringuptrouble.com)
4. This one is weird, but those who know me will attest to its sad truth: I dont eat foods that are 'neither-nor'...ex. a tomato is neither a fruit nor a vegetable...mayonnaise is neither a liquid nor a solid
5. I may have a compulsive hoarding disorder-when I look at my collections of vintage buttons, laces and books I think to myself....do I need help? hahaha!
6. I 'retired' from the brokerage business 6 years ago (at the ripe old age of 31) with 7 NY licenses and was trading stocks, options & commodities before turning into a creative stay home mom.
7. I want to have a book published someday. I need to write it first :)
I have tagged the following lovely ladies:
Southern Ladys Vintage
Vintage Snaps & Scraps
Little Beach Designs
Love Retro Colour
Chateau of Remnants
YEAH~ What fun!