Monday, February 23, 2009

Apologies, Please!

I have been so busy lately I have completely neglected my blog for the better part of three weeks. Right now I am sitting in Florida enjoying the sun (without hubby or kids) and will be home tomorrow afternoon. I am visiting an old friend in Jupiter- its absolutely beautiful here. This is what we wake up to each morning...

If you ever get to Jupiter you absolutely must visit Jetty's...a little restaurant right on the Jupiter Inlet. Here is the view from our table last night at dinner...

I will post more photos from my latest adventures when I get back. In the meantime, here is a photo of my friend (who I am visiting) and her 'catch of the day' a 30 pound bull dolphin.



We are in the process of trying to sell our home in this lovely economy - I need to diminish my supply asap so... That said, I plan to do a little 'house cleaning' and will be putting many goodies on sale. You know me and my sales- 50% or bust....so be on the lookout for some half off treasures in the next few days.
Thanks for stopping by to check in with me- I promise not to be so far in between posts again if I can help it!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I'm not sure I'm even talking to you as I sit here freezing!! Looks like such a lovely spot, my dream is a beach house. I would be neglecting the blog too. I'm with you on trying to sell a house in this economy - yeech!
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric,Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com