Monday, December 7, 2009

My Gift to You!

In the spirit of giving (and in the spirit of DESTASH) I have decided to thank each of you for taking a moment to stop by and visit my blog with a daily freebie for the ramainder of the year and the haphazardly thereafter. I will be posting my altered version of a new antique or vintage image each day. These printable images are for your personal use. (These are not to be sold on CD's, collage sheets etc....) If you do use our images on your webpage or in art you sell, please include a link back to our blog, as a courtesy.

Enjoy! Here is your first freebie! Click the image and right click to save. Thanks for stopping by and Happiest holiday wishes!


3 comments:

maryboys said...

how adorable...thank you so much:)

mary

icandy... said...

Very sweet! Happy day to you and yours!
OX
Christina

My Vintage Treasures said...

She's a cutie!!!