Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ex Libris



I love books and I always save everything I read. I have a collection of late 1800s and early 1900s book plates and really adore them. Recently I decided to retouch them and offer them here for you. I will have them available printed on peel and stick paper as soon as I finish putting the final touches on them. I am curious to know if anyone would prefer them printed on regular paper (not sticker paper) as well? I am still considering whether to list them both ways...

1 comment:

Sherry said...

These are great Melissa! I think offering both ways is a good idea, although for me, bookplates have always been strictly "glue" in. I think packaging is important too, so if you have them all pre-cut and wrapped in a beautiful antique ribbon or seam binding, perhaps with an old button (mother of pearl perhaps) glued in the centre... :)