Saturday, February 20, 2010

Vintage Lace Galore

So many of you have emailed me asking if I will be making more vintage and antique lace available. I am excited to let you know that I have just listed a treasuretrove worth of vintage and antique laces and trimmings in my ebay store. Its a slow process because I check over each piece, press it and then package it so that it will not arrived messy. These trims have withstood the test of time and they deserve to be treated gently.

You can find them all HERE.

I also have some vintage lace that I teadyed then soaked and pressed ~now available in the shoppe. Six feet of this gorgeous cotton trim per tag.

You can find it HERE.

I also listed a treasure I had been hanging onto for many years- a rare antique cuff and collar set from the turn of the century. Its absolutely breathtaking.


CLICK HERE to bid


Thanks for stopping by... more coming very soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cuff and collar set is amazing! I love it. ~Kelly

unDeniably Domestic

Sherry said...

Gorgeous beauties Melissa!

stefanie said...

gorgeous cuff set!

Lori said...

LOVE the cuff set, how gorgeous is that!!! your lace tag is really pretty too...you can never have too much lovely old lace:)

Unknown said...

Hi Melissa!

I’m the webmaster for an online education website and I’d like to purchase advertising on your site. If you’re interested, please get back to me at richard.hemby24@gmail.com.

Also, include the payment form (Paypal preferred).

Thanks,
Richard Hemby