Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Whole New Look

Well, as you can see...IT'S HERE! Cathy from Avalon Rose Design has once again outdone herself in creating this beautiful new template design! I am just thrilled with how it all came out...

Why the change?
As I begin to create designs & products - I am finding myself tending towards a more whimsical, fun and festive style as opposed to the traditional romantic and shabby look... so it felt like it was time for a change. I hope you like it as much as I do!
(Thanks, Cathy!)

As I begin this new phase in my business please stop back often to see new designs I will be sharing in all categories from jewelry to stationery & more.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Love this!! It's bold and vibrant and eye catching. Change is a good thing...we grow and outgrow and when it's time to change it up, we must!!!

Happy Easter! xo