Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tags & A Treasury

I have some exciting news- its been awhile since I shared some jewelry pieces in the shop.  I usually end up not being able to let them go - but I have made SO MANY this time, I could not possibly keep them all.  I still need to take pictures of them and get them in the store....easier said than done.  When they are here, I will be sure to let you know ~ I hope you will love them as much as I do!

In other exciting news....


My circus gift tags made it into an etsy Treasury this week, many thanks to:
Desiree of  FoxesAndRobbers ~ check out the adorable tags & more in her etsy shoppe!

1 comment:

Foxes and Robbers said...

Hi Melissa! Thanks for putting a link to my shop! :)

Here's my blog if you have time to take a peek!

www.foxesandrobbers.blogspot.com

Have a great day!