Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Her New Life

~Feeling a bit uninspired today?  Take a short journey in this grateful woman's shoes and see if you aren't perhaps changed just a little bit~
You can view her story HERE


While Stephanie was in the hospital, there was always someone at her side. Siblings slept on the floor, her mother spoke words of encouragement, and they all prayed for her recovery. "We did everything we could to make it normal and natural, as if she was among us," Steve says.

Then, in November 2008, Stephanie woke up. "I thought, 'Where have I been? What happened?'" she says. "It was very strange."

Stephanie says she had a vision while she was unconscious, and she was given a choice. "[I was] with somebody who told me that I could choose to live and have a hard life, you know, embarrassing at times and painful. Or, I could just stay there, and there's lots of work I could do there too," she says. "But I thought of my children and my husband, and it was easy. An easy choice."From Oprah.com                                                                    

If you want to keep up with Stephanie, visit her BLOG

1 comment:

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

That was very inspirational...
I had seen this lady before and her courage and optimism are phenomenal.
Thanks for the reminder that even though the way can be hard and filled with challenges it can still be a wonderful joy filled trip!
Tina xo