Tuesday, May 25, 2010

An UnAnnounced Sale & Some New Loot...

In honor of Memorial Day, I am offering 15% off EVERYTHING in the shop 
now through Sunday 5/30/10, just click HERE 

Thanks to everyone who took some time to come read about the featured artists we have hosted over the past several weeks.  I hope you are enjoying readin about these creative ladies.  I have a few more interviews coming soon so stay tuned!

I think I speak for everyone when I say its always so busy this time of year ...
I finally found some time to add some new things to the shop.  There's still more to come in the coming week or so (I hope!)  Here's what I have so far...

I made these circus tags with fancy cut edges and red seam binding.  From an 1892 carnival advertising poster...


Vintage paper parcel made with pages from a 1921 Etiquette book,
finished with a cute flash card reading 'Mind Your Manners'.



Early century heavy glass apothecary bottles with corks.


Old stock glass cigar tubes with gold crown emblem.


Hand dyed/antiqued cotton crocheted lace on manilla tag.

No comments: